Synchronization panels are mainly designed for commercial and industrial settings. Their main function is to supply a large amount of power from multiple engine generators. Synchronizing panel will operate on an automatic mains failure system, so that when the main supply is interrupted on one or all phases (after an adjustable delay period) the generator sets will start-up together. After an initial warm-up period (adjustable) the generators will synchronize with each other by means of motorized circuit breakers or contactors onto a common bus-bar. Next, the motorized change-over switch will be closed and the load will be connected to the main distribution box.
The load share units continuously monitor the load and during low demand periods one or two generators will be shut down to save on fuel consumption. As demand rises again the second generator and third generator will be restarted, synchronized and reconnected to the load. When the AMF control unit detects that the main supply has been restored an adjustable observation period is activated before the main supply is reconnected. A cool down period will then follow, after which the generator sets will be shut down.
- Material: manufactured from 1.5/2mm Electro-Galvanised Steel Sheet.
- Finish: Standard RAL-7035. Other color as per requirement
- Rated Operational Voltage: Up to 690V.
- Manufactured: Form 2, 3, 4 Type 1-7.
- 3-pole or 4-pole system as required.
- Various combinations of load transfer by ACBs, MCCBs or Contactors.
- Protection class up to IP 54.
- Load sharing/load shedding.
- Automatic and manual synchronizing.
- Factory built to clients specifications.
- Ratings up to 6300A. (Special Design on request).
- Dead front with rear access or front access.
- Control functions available for engine monitoring, warm-up and cool down periods, emergency shutdown, multi attempt engine start control, Engine test runs.
- Suitable for both internal & external mounting (Weather Proof with Canopy).
- Adequate spacing for incoming and outgoing cables.
- Custom design according to client requirements.
- Maximum safety and reliability.