AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH (WITH OR WITHOUT BYPASS SYSTEM)
Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) panels, also referred to as automatic main failure (AMF) panels, the power switch to emergency standby generators in the event of a significant loss of mains power or total blackout. Without ATS panels, generators need to be operated manually and that can mean lost data, potential damage to electrical equipment and huge amounts of disruption.
ATS panels monitor the incoming AC mains supply, activate the standby generator when mains power fails and make an automatic electrical transfer of the building's load from the mains to the generating set. When the mains supply returns, the ATS panel controls a return to the mains supply and shuts down the generator after a suitable cooling run. High-tech electronic control systems enable a wide range of activities, including full mains synchronization where a no-break changeover is required. LED indication lamps indicate supply availability and load switching status throughout, making the system truly independent.
The panel changeover device provides electrical and mechanical interlocking and meets IEC/BSEN 60947-6-1 requirements.
These panels are used for controlling power supply in various industries like processing plants, hospitals etc. On the request of the clients, we customized these panels (both automatic and manual modes) to meet client-specific requirements.
- Mechanically or electrically interlocked Contactors or MCCBs or ACBs.
- Equipped with a manual over-ride control
- Can be relay operated or PLC operated and elective features like auto start, auto changeover, no break change over, etc. are also available
- Material: Manufactured from 1.5/2mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Finish: Standard RAL-7035. Others colors can be provided as per request
- Main busbars rated up to 6300A
- Neutral busbars rated up to 100% of the main busbar, Earth busbars rated up to 50% of the Neutral busbar.
- Designed for Ambient temperature up to 55 degree celcius
- Can be designed with multiple incomers and bus-couplers.
- Can be designed with optional bypass and isolation features, which allow power transfer switches to be inspected, tested and maintained without any interruption of power to the load.
- Micro-Processor Auto control & protection
- Easy to read high light LED display
- Modularity design, easy to install.
- Provide full mains and genset alarms signals shutdowns, status & failures.
- Optional USB / RS485 / Ethernet remote communication functions.
- Auto / Manual modes of operation.
- Rated operating voltage up to 690V.
- Suitable for both internal & external mounting (Weather Proof with Canopy).
- Adequate spacing for incoming and outgoing cables.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application.
- Degree of protection: Upto IP65.
- Maximum safety & reliability.
- Custom design according to client requirements.