MAIN DISTRIBUTION BOARD
Main Distribution Board cover a wide range of switch boards for various purposes. The switch boards are suited for the demanding needs of industries, power plants, and the energy of utilities and various buildings. Ascon Main Distribution Boards are engineered and manufactured in accordance to the customer's requirements. We pay special attention to safety, reliability, ease of installation and usability.
Ascon Main Distribution Boards are manufactured with normal ratings, up to 6300A, with installed feeder sections and bus-coupler arrangements also at your disposal. Alongside that, Bus duct arrangements to transformers or interval panel sections can also be fabricated.
- Compatible and ASTA type tested in accordance with IEC 61439-1 & 2.
- Rated insulation voltage up to 1000V
- Rated Voltage 690V AC.
- Main busbars up to 6300A
- Neutral busbars are rated up to 100% of the main busbar and Earth busbars are rated up to 100% of the Neutral busbar
- Tested for Internal Arc Fault as per IEC 61641 (Classified as PSC assembly providing PERSONAL and ASSEMBLY protection under arcing conditions)
- Forms of internal separation from Form 1 to Form 4b
- Designed for Ambient temperature up to 50 degree celsius
- Sheet steel epoxy powder coated to light grey semi-gloss as per RAL 7035 with an average 65 microns paint thickness. Option of your choice of finish
- Enclosure sections available in widths of 600mm, 800mm & 1000mm, depths of 800mm or 1000mm and a height of 2300mm including an integral plinth
- available for indoor & outdoor applications,
- Busbars from HDHC Tin Plated Copper 99.99% purity
- Standard rating of IP43, IP54 available on request