PUMP AND LIGHTING CONTROL PANEL
Pump Controls control electric motors that power mechanical pumps. A Pump Control Panel includes power components to control the pump motor, sensors to protect the pump, and pilot devices for operator control. Additional sensors are used to monitor the process for automatic pump operation.
A lighting control system is an intelligent network-based lighting control solution that incorporates communication between various system inputs and outputs related to lighting control with the use of one or more central computing devices. Lighting control systems are widely used on both indoor and outdoor lighting of commercial, industrial, and residential spaces. Lighting control systems serve to provide the right amount of light where and when it is needed.
- Complying with latest IEC specifications.
- Rated Voltage upto 480V AC.
- Can be controlled by automatic or manual or both operations as per Customer requirement.
- Can accommodate any kind of customized logic.
- Sheet steel epoxy powder coated to light grey semi-gloss as per RAL 7035 with an average 65 microns paint thickness. Option of your choice of finish
- Available for indoor & Outdoor applications, up to IP66.