SUB MAIN DISTRIBUTION BOARD
Our sub-distribution boards offer the right low voltage (LV) solution for large buildings by dividing the electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits. They are manufactured from high-quality materials and contain the latest safety features. Sub-distribution boards are generally installed between the main distribution boards and the final distribution boards.
- Compatible and ASTA type tested in accordance with IEC 61439-1 & 2.
- Rated insulation voltage up to 800V
- Main busbars up to 1000A
- Neutral busbars are rated up to 100% of the main busbar and Earth busbars are rated up to 100% of the Neutral busbar
- Tested for Internal Arc Fault as per IEC 61641 up to 100kA (Classified as PSC assembly providing PERSONAL and ASSEMBLY protection under arcing conditions)
- Forms of internal separation from Form 1 to Form 4b
- Designed for Ambient temperature up to 50 degree celsius
- available for indoor & outdoor applications, up to IP55
- Busbars from HDHC Tin Plated Copper 99.99% purity
- Sheet steel epoxy powder coated to light grey semi-gloss as per RAL 7035 with an average 65 microns paint thickness. Option of your choice of finish